22525Re: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 Progressive Campaigner

  • Kevin Windsor
    Sep 1, 2004
      Well said JP. Those who know have an obligation to teach those who don't.
      If those who don't, won't there is nothing you can do but move on to those
      who do. Mentoring is the way to go in this hobby. I mentor some new
      members of the 89th (as all veterans of the 89th are required to do) and I
      have a mentor as well and he teaches me to be a better officer.
      Share your knowledge. Don't be so old school re-enactor and say "I know
      something you don't know" those days are long gone.