      From: Bryan Stefancyk [mailto:billyyankjohnnyreb@...]
      Sent: 01 September 2004 04:24
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 Progressive Campaigner

      Another thing that seperates authentics in 18th century and 1812 is
      facial hair! Shave it off - it will not hurt! Facial hair absolutely
      destroys an impression - of course if for some crazy reason it is
      documented to your impression... but in reality shave it off - we
      want to portray the norm.
      Just my two cents worth,