22499Re: 1812 Progressive Campaigner

  • Fred C Dobbs
    Aug 31, 2004
      Oh, boy, another facial hair thread. Here we go again.

      While you're at it, tell all the fat guys to go see Jenny Craig,
      too. Real soldiers are not fat, exc. for REMFs, and it was the same
      back then. I'm amazed more guys don't do a flounder out in the
      middle of the field theyre so outta shape.

      Fred C. "Put down the brewski and step away from the Big Mac, sir"
      Dobbs

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Stefancyk"
      <billyyankjohnnyreb@y...> wrote:
      > Another thing that seperates authentics in 18th century and 1812
      is
      > facial hair! Shave it off - it will not hurt! Facial hair
      absolutely
      > destroys an impression - of course if for some crazy reason it is
      > documented to your impression... but in reality shave it off - we
      > want to portray the norm.
      > Just my two cents worth,
      > Bryan

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic