      From: Larry Lozon [mailto:lalozon@...]
      Sent: 01 July 2004 16:21
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WarOf1812] England had America was Off Topic - Happy Dominion Day,
      Fellow Canucks!

      Sir P**

      Actually England had 14 colonies in North America

      The 13 American Colonies and Canada .................. :*)

      square miles...

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Lisiting
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129992j60/M=295920.5144279.6261754.4804107/D=gr
      oups/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1088781768/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http://visi
      tors4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295920.5144279.6261754.4804107/D=groups/S=
      :HM/A=2161810/rand=587952917>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links