20483Re: Re: [WarOf1812] M & C

  • ray.hobbs@sympatico.ca
    Feb 1, 2004
      I have just seen again (for the umpteenth time) "The Duellists' - directed by a Brit, starring two American
      actors, about two French light cavalrymen. A superb movie - and the military advisor is a good friend of
      mine (and he know where the mistakes are!) A marvellous piece of international cooperation.

      It is a shame that there are not good movies of Forrester and co. I, like many, was raised on the novels.

      With sincere greetings