20477Re: Re: [WarOf1812] M & C

  • ray.hobbs@sympatico.ca
    Feb 1, 2004
      While we are on the subject of accuracy, and the comment about Brits making the best films about Brits:
      Russell Crowe - born New Zealand (although he has lived much of his life in Oz)
      James Ivory - born Berkeley, California, Graduate of UCLA
      Ismail Merchant - born Bombay India, Graduate of New York U.
      This, of course, says nothing about the comments on M&C. I am not an expert, so will keep silent on the
      movie, 'cept to say I enjoyed it.
      Yrs etc.
      Ray Hobbs
      41st Regt.