19832Re: 1812 Movie

  • hm95thfoot
    Dec 7, 2003
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, HQ93rd@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 2/12/2003 9:58:56 AM, lalozon@n... writes:
      > >   Films are all made to make a profit !!)
      > >   Jest being realistic, sorry .......
      > > Yrs,
      > > Larry
      > >

      > Something I have been trying to tell reenactors for years....

      > 93rd SHRoFLHU
      > THE Thin Red Line
      > www.93rdhighlanders.com

      ....and I can't begin to count how often I have quoted your posts on
      this subject to other reenactors on other fora, in the hope that
      people will learn to _not_ do it for free, and to demand _and get_
      fair treatment and compensation for their contributions....

      Reenactors are their own worst enemies sometimes.

      RWF
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic