19789Re: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 Movie

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Dec 2, 2003
      To add a fantasy/mystic element, they could have the West Indies regiments
      indulging in pre-battle voodoo and work in chanting there! Ah, then their
      sacrifice is spoiled by an over-zealous British officer and that's why they
      lost!

      I should move to Hollywood, I understand the way they think!

      Cynically yours,
      Michael

      "The only thing better than chocolate, is more chocolate!"

      >From: dancingbobd@...
      >To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 Movie
      >Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:42:16 -0600 (CST)
      >
      >Great thoughts Tim. Plus, it has the advantage of being the best known
      >battle of the War to the general public. But where will the put they
      >Zulu chant?? ;-)
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Bob Dorian
      >Independence, Missouri
      >USA

      >of square miles...

      Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a FREE
      online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!