      From: ebclemson <ebclemson@...>
      To: <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:10 PM
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 Movie

      > Vic,
      >
      > The "Tigress" story would be interesting. A private Hugh McConnoughy of
      Captain Symmes company of the 1st U.States Infantry, was reported as being
      captured when the British took it.

      > Why not Perrys victory?
      >
      > I like the idea of a movie on Lundy's lane....With Generals Scott, Brown
      and Porter, I suppose they could call it....

      > "EGOS, GODS AND GENERALS."
      >
      > Other ideas.....Fort Mimms Massacre, Pigeons Roost Massacre, Fort Dearborn
      Massacre, Wood River Massacre, River Raisin Massacre.......sorry, I'm just
      dying to come up with ideas. Hummm, seems to be a theme here. Gotta love
      those Indians.

      > Dave Bennett, 1st U.States Infy.
      >
      > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, <suthren@m...> wrote:
      > > How about Miller Worseley, the loss of his 'Nancy' to the Americans in
      the
      > > Nottawasaga, his determined bateau voyage with his crew all the way to
      > > Mackinac and the recapture of the 'Scorpion' and 'Tigress' from the
      > > Americans by boarding? Straight out of Hornblower, that stuff....
      > >
      > > Vic Suthren

      THOUSANDS of
      > > square miles...
      > > >
      > > > Unit Contact information for North America:
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      square miles...