      From: Larry Lozon
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:06 PM
      Subject: [WarOf1812] Fort Niagara - St. Leonard's Creek

      From: "Ross Flowers" <drums1812@...>

      Any chance it could be organized next year so that it doesn't
      conflict with the long standing event at Fort Niagara?
      _____________

      May I add to the observations of Brother Drum Major Ross

      Fort Niagara is close to almost everyone in the Great Lakes basin,
      they supply housing, they supply food and do a great job of
      informing USA & Canadian Customs Departments of their
      activities to make it easy for us to cross the border without a hassle,
      traffic not withstanding.
      For the last two years or so we have asked for an 1812 tactical
      with opposing lines and they have agreed. Now if we do not
      attend ..... it will be cancelled. They cater to many time periods and
      our is the smallest so perhaps our friends in Maryland will consider
      this in '04.

      food for thot ...........

      I guess I liken it to our Sutlers, we love to attend events where they
      are but if we don't buy from them and support them they will quit
      the business so .......

      more food for thot

      Yrs,

      Larry