19027Re: [WarOf1812] Re: introduction

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Sep 17 11:22 AM
      Hi Frank,

      The Ft. Osage that I am at is the National Historic Landmark in Sibley.
      MO.

      Ray Miller is at the Ft. Osage Muzzleloader Club in Kingsville, MO which
      is about 30 miles to the SE.

      The Militia Muster is at the Historic Ft. Osage in Sibley MO. From I-70
      take exit 24, "Buckner - Grain Valley, and go north on Hiway BB. You
      will come to Buckner which is 8 Miles north of I-70. At the stop light
      go straight ahead about 1 mile and the hiway will curve sharply to the
      left [west]. About 1 block west you will see a road on the right and
      there will be a sign indicating Ft. Osage ->. From there there are
      signs.

      Regards,

      Bob
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic