17990Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Ft. George opinions

  • David Webb
    Jun 7, 2003
      Thanks for your thoughts on the grass issue. We are certainly aware of the
      bug aspect and will review what we are doing. There is also a fire hazard
      in July. By the end of Saturday, thought, the troops had pretty much
      trampled the grass down. Perhaps something less tall, but not quite golf
      course like. Are there any other opinions? --Dave Webb At 04:31 AM