17443How The US Army Divisions Are Numbered?

    Apr 7, 2003
      From: "Annette and Lloyd" <agower@...>

      Larry ,

      ... Could you give the same explanation for the U.S. Marines

      If you check my original post, it was a 'News Item' from
      a web page and 'NOT' my personal research. The article
      was found at:

      I found it interesting that the 7th US Infantry of the Battle of
      New Orleans fame was mentioned as one of the Regiments
      fighting today.

      As for your request, here is a re-created US Marine Corps,
      possibly you could contact them for the info you seek.
      I do not have their contact.

      Larry Lozon
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic