17281RE: [WarOf1812] TV & Video: slightly OT

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Feb 28 9:01 AM
      Great, thanks for the evaluation. I'll probably watch it, but then I'm a
      hopeless case as many regularly tell me. ;-)

      Michael

      "We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we
      must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes