16786Re: [WarOf1812] Re: 1812 stroller

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2003
      In a message dated 1/3/2003 3:46:18 AM Central Standard Time,
      ciefranche21e@... writes:

      > Aw, you can't be Yorkshireman, I can always understand you perfectly! <VBG>

      Well, there are a few of us that can be understood, Patrick Stewart, Tim
      Dalton, Brian Blessed, then of course there's Sean Bean waiving the flag for
      Sheffield! All of us from the North can do the accent if called upon but it's
      good to keep foreigners (and particularly Southerners) guessing.