11687introduction

  • James
    Aug 10 1:38 PM
      Greetings All,

      My name is James Lundgren and I've been doing 1812 events since
      1988. I've been on the Canadian side and the American side and
      depending upon the event have served as militia, regular, artillery
      and navy. At PdC the onelisters met and twisted my arm into joining
      the group. I currently serve as 1st Lt. with the 6th US at Fort
      Atkinson Nebraska along with Capt. Earley Smith of the US Rifles also
      of the group.

      I offer a salute to my superior officers from either side and expect
      a reprimand from Major Abolt if I ever fail to return a salute by an
      enlistedman.

      Jas Lundgren
      6th US
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic