11602Address for Mailout - Battle of Georgian Bay

  • David Brunelle
    Aug 5, 2001
      Dear List,

      I am in the process of doing the final mailout for the Battle of Georgian Bay and I have reazed that I have some incomplete addresses of some re-enactors that have registered. If you know any of the individuals that I have listed below please contact me off-line with there phone numbers or mailing addresses.

      Thank You!!

      To Date we have 1710 particiapants registered for the Battle!!

      Robert & Barbara Clough - Lexington, Michigan

      Henry Leparskas - London, Ontario

      Harry Khalil - Mount Aire, Maine

      Hugh Woolley - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates

      Peter Cooper - Orillia, Ontario

      Darrell Griffiths - Winchester, Virginia

      John R. Davies - Jonesboro, Indiana

      Thank you!!!

      Dave Brunelle
      Chairman