11124re: 104th

  • tracyforsyth@hotmail.com
    Jun 1, 2001
      Hi all

      A bike ride from Brocks Monument to Fort George made our family
      appreciate the amount of walking done by soldiers of the War of 1812.
      (Approx.9 miles for those who live across the pond.)

      I would like to walk the 32 miles Laura Secord walked to warn
      FitzGibbons however I think it would take me at least a week to
      complete the hike!

      Tracy Forsyth spectator

      Looking forward to seeing some of you this weekend at Stoney
      Creek...which our family is driving too....Walking is not a part of
      autenticity we want to practise at this present time...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic