104191812 Training Weekend

  • Leonard E Heidebrecht
    Mar 10, 2001
      Hello Listoids,

      The 1812 Training Weekend at Ft George 14-15 April 01 proceeds well. I will publish a list of instructors and classes next week for your information, which, I hope, will meet with your approval.

      Remember that these classes, while they have a male, British, officer bias, are also meant to be attended by all ranks, genders and nationalities.

      One idea that has been floated is possibly having classes Good Friday and Saturday (13-14Apr) rather than Sat-Sun (14-15Apr). Give me a call off list with your opinions, please. It may be a bit late to change the dates but I value your opinion (though I may completely disregard it.)

      Cheers,

      Len
      (705)435-7864