10362Clothing needed?? Re Tecumseth

  • Amanda H
    Mar 4, 2001
      --- In WarOf1812@y..., "Maxine Trottier" <maxitrot@e...> wrote:
      > Just returned from Penetang and working on the rigging of HMS
      Tecumseth. So
      > much line; so little time.
      > I am looking to have a pair of front flap trousers and a shirt of
      blue and
      > white ticking made. I'm near London, Ontario. Any suggestions? My
      > seamstress is completed booked with uniforms and such....
      > Max
      Hey Max,
      Just to let you know my mom Linda Hanna(of Linda's Early Fashions)
      is a historical seamstress - she is well know in rev and 1812
      reenacting circles, consequently she is also making all of the
      clothing for most of the other tall ship companies. Her email
      address is lindasearlyfashions@... and her phone number is 905
      she is available most times if you need to give her a call
      Hope this helps you out (and anyone else that needs historical
      clothing, uniforms, accessories or would like a catalouge)