Re: [WangGuhn] Re: It's that Viceroy again!

  • Chrissandra Hamilton
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 27 12:49 AM
      again guys i know i'm late but just reading for first time.
      hey fret what u said about WC is half right but in this series
      the rebellion is being played as "a good guy"by one of kd's
      best "good guy" actors(think name kim myung-kook).is korean
      newspapaers entertainment sections,they view the rebellion
      as needed.
      as ui-bang, u be right on the subject of dah fishes.besides the important
      point doesn't seem to be ui-bang so much as his relationship & affect
      on ui-min.
      btw........ms. linda i think u recommended the "generals & scholars"novel
      by edward schultz.  excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3chaps to go till end. makes AOW mind
      boggle ling!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't wait for each eppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for info!!!!!!!!

      fretless_ib <fretless_ib@...> wrote:

      Hi Fans:
      Some interesting posts about the Warriors.
      It's true, men through out history have gotten themselves into
      trouble with the same problems; power, money, and women.
      When will they ever learn?
      Anyhow, isn't it ironic that the Viceroy from the West Capitol
      is leading an uprising? I was thinking about Wang Guhn's cousin
      and how much trouble he caused in D.O.T.E. Now another one
      from the West Capitol, and then there's the former Superior General
      who played him in DAWN......not much different.
      He plays a "bad guy" well.
      I have a feeling that Ui Bang's days are numbered, well according to
      our narrator anyway.
      If he does "swim wit' dah fishes," I'm sure going to miss that
      character. This drama has kept me on the edge of my seat from the
      beginning. So that's my comentery for today.

      Well then......

      Fretless

      Do you Yahoo!?