Re: [WangGuhn] Still a hole in my opinion

  • Chrissandra Hamilton
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 12, 2004
      so true ms.donna. so very,very true .

      Donna Thomas <drtwmt@...> wrote:
      If I use my imagination to fill the "hole," I think
      Empress Buyong had "consumption", , ie, TB, which
      would have made her weak and feverish chronically, and
      she would waste away.  ALL doomed romantic ladies,
      starting with Camille, had consumption! -- On the
      other hand, perhaps ambitious #2 DoYoung poisoned her!
      - the possibilities abound! - Donna T
      --- Chrissandra Hamilton <csh3prodigy@...>

      === message truncated ===

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html