Get ready to ride get together

  • Paul T.
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 19, 2011
      Hey everybody,
      It has been a pretty quiet winter so far. I assume everybody has their bikes up on the trainer and keeping in ride form. Right?

      Kat and I wanted to see who wants to get together for some carbs and carbonation (pizza and beer) and make plans for the 2011 riding season.

      When: Monday Feb 7th - 6:30
      Where: Amici's Monroe

      Please reply or comment and let us know if you can make it so we can grab a big enough table.

      Keep Crankin'
      Paul Thuneman
      Walton on Wheels
    • John Thompson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 19, 2011
        Paul. I think we will be out of town, but I do want to start riding with you guys. Keep me posted. johnt.

        John K. Thompson
        Retired from Ga.DNR/State Parks and Historic Sites
        And loving it!
        3020 Maple Cove Drive
        Loganville, Ga. 30052
        Ph. 770-880-5393(Cell)

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 20, 2011
          I plan to be there

          Paul Jones
          Director
          Tony Serrano Century Ride
          a project of Friends of Walton County

          It has been a pretty quiet winter so far. I assume everybody has their bikes up on the trainer and keeping in ride form. Right?

          Kat and I wanted to see who wants to get together for some carbs and carbonation (pizza and beer) and make plans for the 2011 riding season.

          When: Monday Feb 7th - 6:30
          Where: Amici's Monroe

          Please reply or comment and let us know if you can make it so we can grab a big enough table.

          Keep Crankin'
          Paul Thuneman
          Walton on Wheels

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Walton_on_Wheels-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Walton_on_Wheels-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Will DeBouver
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 20, 2011
            Good to hear from you two. Unless something comes up, I am in. Hard to turn down Amici's Pizza and beer. Hey Paul, they do have a wing night too, I think later in the week, $6.50 pitchers and 50 cent wings.

            Will

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 20, 2011
              Sounds fun. I'll try and make it.
              Maggie Hudson

              To: Walton_on_Wheels@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 20, 2011
                Paul ,
                My wife and i will definitely try to make the gathering at Amici's in Monroe on Monday Feb 7th. Btw where in Monroe is Amici's ? I have missed riding with you guys in WOW.
                Jack

              • Paulthuneman@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 20, 2011
                  Amici's is in Downtown Monroe. Where Angus McGees used to be if that helps.  Certainly not hard to find.

                  Paul Thuneman
                  Business Development Manager - Education Software
                  SMART Technologies
                  770-207-4373

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 6, 2011
                    Just a quick reminder of the get together tomorrow night. Hope you all can make it. The group is for and about you, the riders in Walton Co. So come and have some input as to our activities.

                    Paul T

                  • deethompson99@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
                      I hate that I can't make it but I'm getting ready right now to head to the airport.  Please keep me posted!  Will hate to miss everyone!!

                      ---Dedra

                      Please ignore typos- send from my iPod

                      On Feb 6, 2011, at 10:17 PM, "Paul T." <paulthuneman@...> wrote:

                      Just a quick reminder of the get together tomorrow night. Hope you all can make it. The group is for and about you, the riders in Walton Co. So come and have some input as to our activities.

                      Paul T

                      --- In Walton_on_Wheels@yahoogroups.com, "Paul T." <paulthuneman@...> wrote:

                      > Hey everybody,
                      > It has been a pretty quiet winter so far. I assume everybody has their bikes up on the trainer and keeping in ride form. Right?
                      >
                      > Kat and I wanted to see who wants to get together for some carbs and carbonation (pizza and beer) and make plans for the 2011 riding season.
                      >
                      > When: Monday Feb 7th - 6:30
                      > Where: Amici's Monroe
                      >
                      > Please reply or comment and let us know if you can make it so we can grab a big enough table.
                      >
                      > Keep Crankin'
                      > Paul Thuneman
                      > Walton on Wheels

                    • Maggie Hudson
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
                        I'm in. See you there.
                        Maggie Hudson

                        To: Walton_on_Wheels@yahoogroups.com
                        From: deethompson99@...
                        Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 05:09:40 -0800
                        Subject: Re: [Walton_on_Wheels] Re: Get ready to ride get together

                        I hate that I can't make it but I'm getting ready right now to head to the airport.  Please keep me posted!  Will hate to miss everyone!!

                        ---Dedra

                        Please ignore typos- send from my iPod

                        On Feb 6, 2011, at 10:17 PM, "Paul T." <paulthuneman@...> wrote:

                        Just a quick reminder of the get together tomorrow night. Hope you all can make it. The group is for and about you, the riders in Walton Co. So come and have some input as to our activities.

                        Paul T

                        --- In Walton_on_Wheels@yahoogroups.com, "Paul T." <paulthuneman@...> wrote:

                        > Hey everybody,
                        > It has been a pretty quiet winter so far. I assume everybody has their bikes up on the trainer and keeping in ride form. Right?
                        >
                        > Kat and I wanted to see who wants to get together for some carbs and carbonation (pizza and beer) and make plans for the 2011 riding season.
                        >
                        > When: Monday Feb 7th - 6:30
                        > Where: Amici's Monroe
                        >
                        > Please reply or comment and let us know if you can make it so we can grab a big enough table.
                        >
                        > Keep Crankin'
                        > Paul Thuneman
                        > Walton on Wheels

                      • Jack Dalton
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
                          Paul,
                          I plan on being at Amici's tonight with my wife and daughter.
                          Jack Dalton.