Monday ride

  • Will_D
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      I managed to get in a nice 21 mile solo ride this afternoon, from 3 to 4:30, Oxford to Jersey and back. Hoping to ride again tomorrow. Amber, Jack?

      Saw a guy in a yellow jacket in Jersey going the opposite direction on his bike, and then another guy at the intersection of Dial Mill and Gum Creek, on a white bike. Didnt recognize either of them, but was wondering if they were C4 riders. Always looking for folks to get out with during daylight hours.

      Will