Sunday Ride Faux Pas

  • paul jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      I have screwed up on my scheduling. I thought that the Field of Greens was Saturday, however, it is on Sunday and that is where I will be. My new plan is to join Paul T to ride the Serrano 37 mile ride from the NAPA store in Monroe at the intersection of East Highland and South Midland at 8am. If anyone joining us would like to do a longer distance, I am game. My pace will be whatever a hungover person can bare. I apologize  for whatever inconvenience I have caused.

      Paul J