Covington Century Bike Ride

  • Mary Anne Hinkle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011

      In case you're not on the email list for the Covington Century Bike Ride...here is some important information...

        IMPORTANT NEWS

        ~~~~~~~~

      REGARDING:    22nd Annual Covington       Century Bike Ride

      Date:  June 11, 2011

      Unfortunately, we regret due to unforeseen circumstances, the 22nd Annual Covington Century Bike Ride will have to be postponed until a later date, possibly during Spring 2012.  This decision was made by the Board of Directors of the Challenge Charter Academy.

      We appreciate the staff, volunteers, and the Covington Conyers Cycle Club who have worked hard to try to make this year's bike ride happen.

      We look forward to working with you,  as we continue to coordinate this event for 2012.   Thank you for your continued support in helping our teens.

      Sincerely,

      Gwendolyn Haile Cattledge, PhD, MSEH, FACE

      Vice Chairperson, Board of Directors

      Aaron Nicholson

      Bike Ride Event Coordinator, Board of Directors

      Challenge Charter Academy
      8134 Geiger Street, Suite 12

      Covington, GA 30014

      For further information, email to Centurybikeride2012@...