In last 7 days
This group is for homeschooling parents/guardians who are interested in or currently using Waldorf methods to homeschool a "special needs" child. My daughter is bipolar and has been homeschooled for 3 years. We find that Waldorf works best for her and believe that it is a wonderful curriculum that speaks to children with learning disablilities, ADD, ADHD, bipolar, and other children who need special attention to excel in school. Come join us as we support each other through parenting and homeschooling our precious children.
- Jun 8, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses