Re: [WXSpots] WXWarn Mentioned in QST!

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2012
      I second that !!!!  I live by this program and love the audio alerts when I'm not in the same room. Was it this months edition it was in?

          Frank
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 15, 2012
        Hi Frank,

        Thanks so much for your kind words.  Yes, QST just came today.  The September edition on page 51!

        73, Scott
        N3FJP

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 15, 2012
          sweet, I haven't read one for some, but miss reading it and this will be a great reason for me to start reading it again... I'm still pushing it here on my end, its a great warning tool to have and everyone should use it on their PC's !!!   :)

              Thanks Scott and your welcome !!

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 16, 2012
            Congrats Scott !! Hard work and dedication deserves recognition. GOOD JOB!!  ~John from NJ~

            --- In WXSpots@yahoogroups.com, Snkdavis <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > What a surprise and thrill to see my WXWarn weather software written about in the New Products section of September's QST! I was leafing through the magazine today when I saw some software that looked kind of like mine, so I took a closer look and realized, hey that is mine!
            >

            > http://www.wxspots.com/
            >

            > 73, Scott
            > N3FJP
            > http://www.n3fjp.com
            >
            > Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

          • Snkdavis
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 17, 2012
              Thanks for your kind words John!

              73, Scott