972MUST READ: League Meeting/Contacts/Scheduling

  • jen lee
    Jul 31, 2014
      Teams,

      I hope you are all enjoying your summer. I am writing to remind you that with the close of the 2014 season, it's time to look ahead to the upcoming season and recalibrate your schedules and team contacts.

      LEAGUE MEETING

      The League Meeting will be held Saturday Oct 4th, 2014 from 10:00am – 3:00pm at UC Santa Barbara. Every team who wishes to be a member of the WWLL (full or provisional) must have at least one representative at the meeting. More info to come - please save the date.

      CONTACTS

      Please check the wwll.com website to ensure that all contact information is correct for your teams. If you need to make changes, you can login or contact me for help. In addition, if you hear that some teams are not receiving the yahoo groups email, please let me know immediately so I can get them the info they need. If you have transitioned away from the program, you may unsubscribe through wwll@yahoogroups.com. Before you unsubscribe, please make sure that the team has new members to subscribe in your place.

      SCHEDULING

      Many of you have already started your scheduling. Please review the WWLL Bylaws to ensure you are meeting the scheduling requirements. You are expected to have your schedule pretty much finalized by the League Meeting so you only need to make minor changes and confirmations at the meeting.

      More info to come as we approach the meeting. Please get your contacts in line!

      Thanks,

      --
      Jennifer Lee
      Head Coach