Greetings to One and All

  • andy_jonesau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 11:26 PM
      Welcome One and All & All and One.... Thats a little REDUNDANT don't
      you think? Oh well anyway, welcome all the same.
      Now, i don't really know how everyone is going to do this, so once
      you have chosen a character or made a bio and emailed me just join in.

      I will post some examples of how i role play (My Way A.K.A. The
      Idiots way). I will post a Promo and A Match.

      Welcome Once Again and Feel free to post.