Re: [WV_Unschooling] Intro

  • CelticFrau@aol.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 12, 2012
      We have always done the same with portfolio evaluations.  Our evaluator lives in Morgantown, so we'd always go to a nice restaurant (which we NEVER do otherwise) afterwards to celebrate that MONKEY being off of our BACKS!!

      Nancy

      In a message dated 2/12/2012 4:43:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jrward3@... writes:

      >>>I am doing testing again this year and truthfully we all hate it!

      My kids always loved testing.  I hired a private test administrator, and we'd go to the park in the afternoons, and eat restaurant pizza for lunch.  We turned it into a big party week!

      Blessings,
      Teresa in Barbour
    • CelticFrau@aol.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 12, 2012