How is everyone's summer?

  • b prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:11 AM
      I don't know about everyone else, but I would like to get to know more unschoolers in WV. I very rarely see messages to this group so I thought I'd send out a hello.

      Our summer has been busy, but mostly playing with neighbor friends while they have their break. Right now, my girls are at a summer camp in PA. They went last year and loved it. I'm hoping that they love it as much this year. We haven't really planned anything special for summer since we will be taking a big vacation in the fall, but it seems we keep busy none the less.

      How about you?
      Bonni