Tri-State Homeschoolers Planning Meeting and Dessert Social

  • Crystal Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hello fellow Homeschoolers!

      As many of you know, we are so blessed to live in this area of West Virgina.  Our opportunities for home education and fellowship are growing every day!  Our schedules are filling up (if they aren't already completely full!) so let me add one more date to your calendar!
      Next Thursday, the 14th is going to be the planning meeting for Tri-State Homeschoolers.  We're meeting at Barboursville Park and having a Dessert Social at 7pm. (when it's cooler!) The kids can play and we can discuss how we can grow our community in bigger and better ways in the coming year!  There is a Science Club in the works for all ages and many more wonderful field trip opportunities!  Come ready with any ideas you have or things you would like to see become available.   Bring a covered dessert (if you choose) and come on down!
      We also feel that it is important to mention that while TSHS models Christian Love and Values in all of their activities that we are an all inclusive group.  We offer ourselves to the entire homeschool community, regardless of race or creed, in the spirit of the Savior.
      Everyone is welcome and we look forward to seeing you!  Have a Blessed Day and a Happy New School Year!

      Question: "What did you do all day?"
      Answer: