Welcome to Winchester TableTop Gamers

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2004
      I started this group as an informal way for gamers in the Winchester
      area to get the word out about what and where they are gaming.
      Winchester does now have a game store, the Game Haven, with tables
      and late hours. I am also looking for other locations that allow
      gaming and with enough interest a gaming convention....we'll see.

      David