Re: new

  • Priceless
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2012
      Ditto to what Ellie says below. Usually the people who are writing a manual to explain an original are people who were confused themselves and needed to approach it in a different manner.

      I bought one of the help programs, can't remember which one, it is quite extensive and I didn't bother even starting as it looked so exhausting.

      I have the 4th edition, a really old beat up donkey eared one and I began from the beginning of the book and am working my way to the end. We will be finished the Ayres list by summer.

      I am doing the list with my 16yr old and 10yr old sons.

      Sarah