sveasoft - recurring subscription warning

  • Peter Campion-Bye
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      I was just surprised, and rather annoyed, to receive a note from paypal
      informing me that I had just paid sveasoft another $20 to renew my
      subscription.
      Having switched from Talisman to HyperWRT at least 6 months ago I had
      forgotten all about sveasoft and was not expecting this, so if you once
      paid the sveasoft subscription and don't use it anymore make sure you
      cancel your account before your renewal comes up, or you'll get charged
      again.
    • Suffolk PC Repair