(Newbie) Question about the Versions

  • allanalessio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello all,

      I haven't gotten my router yet. I saw they have different versions of
      WRT54G. The question I have is this. Is there any difference between
      the different versions? Can you make a Version 1 into a Version 2?
      Is the difference just in the firmware? Or is there a difference in
      the chips to?

      Sorry if this has been raised before.

      Allan
    • entrecomputer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        do version 2.2

        serial numbers start cdf7

        ver 3.0 cdf8 will be the better later but not much code there yet

        these two choices only

        others outdated
        ,,,

        --- In WRT54G@yahoogroups.com, "allanalessio" <allanalessio@y...>