router wrt54g

  • Rudy G.S.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007
      what causes the router to stop? wired and wireless...
      lights are still on and some are 'blinking' but cannot connect.

      using ver. 4.21.1

      any assistance is appreciated.
      thanks.
    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007
        Did you try a re-set ?

        --
        Andy K3UK
        www.obriensweb.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007
          I was able to install 3rd party firmware & my router is now stable.

          A simple websearch of wrt54g v4 firmware will allow you see what 3rd
          party firmware you can add.

          Also, another forum that is more active & has info is: http://
          www.dslreports.com/forum/linksys

          KP

          On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Rudy G.S. wrote:

          > what causes the router to stop? wired and wireless...
          > lights are still on and some are 'blinking' but cannot connect.
          >
          > using ver. 4.21.1

        • Rudy G.S.
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2007
            thanks Andrew for the suggestion,