could I use my Ringo Ranger as a 2.4Ghz Antenna?

  • pukemonster13
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      I have two of Ringo Rangers and as far as I know it is fine tuned for
      vhf and not uhf, I was wondering since it could be fine tuned for a
      specific frequency maybe it could be modded to support 2.4 Ghz.

      I really have no idea about antenna's aside from the cantenna articles
      I have read. Most of these have built in calculation tool on what the
      length should be according to the circumference of the can.

      Thanks in advance
    • Andrew O'Brien

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Thanks for the quick reply,

          Just a miser trying to recycle an old piece of equipment, but it seems
          that it would be a lot more wasteful to convert it, maybe I'll find
          something to do with the antenna.