Re: measuring antenna effects

  • Darrin J. Calcutt
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2007
      I have the 7dBi antenna. Where did you get the 14?

      --- In WRT54G@yahoogroups.com, "oasisontherun" <oasisontherun@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello,
      > if you use this setup, one WRT with a 14dBi antenna, what size of
      area
      > could you cover, having in mind that your neighbours use wireless
      cards
      > with normal antennas?

    • Dean
      Message 2 of 9 , May 31, 2007
        I am using a 15 Db omni antenna to cover a mobil and travel trailer
        court.
        For the most part it works well even inside a metal trailer. I have
        some dead spots behind a metal mobil home but that is normal.

        73
        Dean W5GXL