WREGIS ORC List Serv Members

  • Jennifer Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      WREGIS Operating Rules Committee:

      During the our last conference call on January 30th, there was a request that a list of all the list serve members be circulated so everyone can know who is participating in the Committee.  The list is attached.  The names and/or emails reflect those on the list serve as of January 28th.

      - Jennifer

      Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS)
       <
      http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis> http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis
      If you wish to participate in or receive updates on the development process,

      please see:
      http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis/committees.htm
      <http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis/committees.htm
      If you have any questions, contact:
      Matthew Lehman at
      mlehman@... / 415-561-2100
      Nellie Tong at
      ntong@... / 510-891-0446.

      Jennifer Martin
      Center for Resource Solutions
      Presidio Building 97
      Arguello Blvd.
      P.O. Box 29512
       San Francisco, CA  94129
       p (415) 561-2100
       f (415) 561-2105
       jmartin@...
       Curious about Green Power?  Log onto www.green-e.org.
    • RASA Keanini
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Jennifer,

        Are we doing two or three hours this Friday for the ORC meeting?

        Rasa