Fw: [WREGIS-WG] Draft IC Phase II Report on WREGIS governance - please send comments by September 23rd

  • Matthew Lehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      Dear WREGIS ORC members,

      This announcement was sent to the larger stakeholder group and is being forwarded to you in case you are interested in the continuing developments of the WREGIS project.  As the work of the ORC is now complete, you can stay involved by registering for the WREGIS Working Group (WREGIS-WG) list-serve by sending a blank e-mail to: WREGIS-WG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      Matthew Lehman

      Information on CRS programs is available at www.resource-solutions.org
      Curious about Green-e and green power? Check out www.green-e.org

      Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS)
      http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis

      If you wish to participate in or receive updates on the development process,
      please see: http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis/committees.htm

      If you have any questions, please contact:
      Matthew Lehman at mlehman@... / 415-561-2100
      Nellie Tong at ntong@... / 510-891-0446