Revised IC Phase I Report

  • Jan Hamrin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2004
      Attached is the Revised IC Phase I Report.  The sections that are highlighted are the ones that were changed from our last version based on our IC Conference call with the Committee Members and the people who had sent comments.

      Sometime in the next two weeks I intend to send out a Straw Proposal that outlines one proposal for a governance committee, how it would be initially selected, how it would function, etc.  I will look to you to provide specific suggestions for changes, additions and deletions.  We will then schedule a conference call to discuss areas of controversy.

      Once the Governance questions have been resolved, we have a sensitivity analysis that looks at a range of WREGIS costs and revenues under a couple of different scenarios and fee structures.

      Bottom Line:  Let's roll forward on these last products as rapidly as possible.  Thank you for your patience on this and please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

      Jan

      ___________________
      Jan Hamrin, Ph.D
      Executive Director
      Center for Resource Solutions
      P.O. Box 29512
      Presidio Building #97,  Arguello Blvd.
      San Francisco, CA  94129
      Ph:  415/561-2100
      Fax: 415/561-2105
      email: jhamrin@...
      Information on CRS programs is available at www.resource-solutions.org
      Curious about Green-e and green power? Check out www.green-e.org
    • Matthew Lehman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2004
        IC members,

        The draft report that went out last Friday was missing several of the stakeholder comments.  Attached is a new version with the complete set of comments in the Appendix.  This report has also been posted to the WREGIS website (http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis/documents.htm).

        Matthew Lehman

        Information on CRS programs is available at www.resource-solutions.org
        Curious about Green-e and green power? Check out www.green-e.org