Fw: [WREGIS-WG] Fw: WREGIS Cost & Revenue Analysis

  • Jan Hamrin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004

      Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 4:21 PM
      Subject: RE: [WREGIS-WG] Fw: WREGIS Cost & Revenue Analysis

      Ms. Harmin

      Calpine's Geysers Power Company offers the attached comments to the WREGIS Cost & Revenue Analysis.  Should you have any questions about our comments, please let me know.

      Dean Cooley

      Geysers Power Scheduling Manager

      Tel:   707-431-6077

      Fax:  707-431-6286

      P.S.  I saw that you are also scheduled to be a speaker at the National Green Power Marketing Conference next week, and hope we will have the opportunity to introduce ourselves there.

      Information on CRS programs is available at www.resource-solutions.org
      Curious about Green-e and green power? Check out www.green-e.org

      Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System (WREGIS)
      http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis

      If you wish to participate in or receive updates on the development process,
      please see: http://www.westgov.org/wieb/wregis/committees.htm

      If you have any questions, please contact:
      Matthew Lehman at mlehman@... / 415-561-2100
      Nellie Tong at ntong@... / 510-891-0446