World Prout Assembly Newsletter - June 3, 2007

  • Garda Ghista
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007

      Dear friends,

      This Newsletter has been changed so that any comments and feedback will go back to everyone.  Again, if you have any suggestions for the site, please let me know.

      With best wishes,

      Garda Ghista at WPA

      PROUT stands for PROgressive UTilization Theory. It means, the progressive utilization and rational distribution of all the earth's natural resources. PROUT advocates another type of revolution called "nuclear revolution." In nuclear revolution, every aspect of collective life - social, economic, political, cultural, psychic and spiritual - is completely transformed. New moral and spiritual values arise in society which provide the impetus for accelerated social progress. The old era is replaced by a new era - one collective psychology is replaced by another. This type of revolution results in all-round development and social progress.

      Abolish centralized economies
      to end exploitation.

      -

      Establish decentralized economies.

      -

      Establishing a universal spiritual family

      Establishing a universal spiritual family involves not only a World Government but also a Universal Government. More correctly it is a universal social order. The question is, how can such a family be established? This will certainly come through revolution which may be democratic or undemocratic; or it may be a pyramidical, palace or nuclear revolution. Among all the types of revolution, nuclear revolution is the best. The nucleus of creation is Cosmic Consciousness. It is also the goal of revolutionaries, and whatever they do by way of revolution with this goal in mind leads them to the culminating point of their life's march. Revolution must have an ideological goal. In essence, revolution means controlling all the three nuclei of the universe – physical, psychic and spiritual. It is possible to make people conscious of Proutistic ideas in a democracy. This consciousness will have a repercussion in elections. Even before elections are held this consciousness may launch a revolution to change the social order.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      old-woman-bengal.jpg

      Nuclear Revolution

      A common base of integrity and unity amongst the exploited members of society will have to be established. This is essential because at the time of revolution there will be an all-out fight against antisocial activities and corruption. The revolutionaries will have to fight against three forces – outside exploiters, internal exploiters and other inner evil forces. All these three forces are powerful. Yet the moral, psychic and spiritual strength of the revolutionaries will be the cause of their victory, because physical weapons are not the only source of power. Moral and spiritual power is infinitely stronger than physical force. - Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar

      Venezuela's Co-op Boom

      Vuelvan Caras cooperatives alone, and with the first Vuelvan Caras cooperatives only now beginning to pay off their loans, it is difficult to say what the future holds. Nevertheless, Venezuela is banking heavily on these democratic businesses, which already account for 6 percent of Venezuela's workforce. There is no doubt that the cooperatives are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans, who, only a few years ago, didn't believe they could find a job—not to mention run their own business. Estrella Ramirez would surely agree, as would her partners at Manos Amigas who have an economic future in a world which, until recently, shut them out. - Michael Fox

      From Foot Soldier of Empire to Rebel for Peace: Camilo Mejía's War

      ramadi.jpg
      Mejía's memoir, Road from Ar Ramadi, is the story of an individual who held on to his humanity in the depths of the abyss to become forever changed--from a foot solider of U.S. empire to a steadfast rebel for peace. - Martin Smith

      It is wrong to believe that the rapid increase in the population will in any way affect the collective economic structure. Today capitalists are trying to check the growth of the population by propagating the practice of birth control, because increases in the population will be detrimental to capitalism. In a collective economic structure one need not support birth control. Rather, the growth of the population will be helpful in the production of essential commodities. In the scientific age one tablet will be sufficient for a complete meal. So we are not to fear the increase of the population.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      population.jpg

      Pakistan, Merchantbridge, Bilderberg in Turkey and more

      Finally, amidst all the turmoil, Iraq is getting something it really needs urgently at the moment, more important, way above and beyond water, electricity, food or anything else and emblematic of the purposes of the "invasion" of Iraq, namely, Visa cards! Perhaps, Iraqis can now recycle their "new" dinars to pay for their ammunition, recently acquired illicit drug trade and military hardware by credit card, instead of having to tote around those bulky amounts of cash. Or, they can now make deposits and transfers of their bulky, heavy illicit drug money washed, cleansed and invested into debit accounts and into equally newly created Islamic financial instruments and hedge funds. Anyway, it's nice to see Iraqis are entering the modern world of debt, credit transactions and consumerism, so early, while the bullets are flying. They should be very thankful. They can now become a part of the "American way," as its called. They can purchase their as yet unbuilt houses on speculative credit, financed courtesy of American taxpayer dollars a la a revived or revised Marshall Plan.

      It's Not Primarily About Us

      morgue-iraq.jpg
      Photo by BENJAMIN LOWY/Corbis: The unattended bodies of unclaimed Iraqi dead, killed as violence and insecurity lay siege to Baghdad, lie on the floor of a Baghdad hospital morgue The Iraqis had no choice about the unending death and destruction the United States government has unleashed in what was once a recognizable country, a country that never represented any serious threat to us at all. The United States government and its lethal military did have a choice, and they do today. - Arthur Silber is right. It is not about Americans. Americans are going there by choice, so if they die or get their brains half blown out and still live, it's their choice. The Iraqis never invaded America, were NEVER a threat to America. Yet today one million of them are dead at the hands of the US military. They never had a choice. They never chose this filthy war. Iraqis represent the powerless people of this world - powerless against capitalist empire. And think about it. In four years we hardly ever saw the photo of a dead woman in Iraq. But, if one million Iraqis are slaughtered so far by the American invaders, we can surmise that 20 percent were men, 20 percent were women and 60 percent were children. Because it is well documented that 60 percent of the Iraqi population are children - mere babes. The reason is that the people of Iraq love children, and so we find five-ten children in every family. We do see many photos of dead children - all blown to bits. But where are the photos of the women? One can only imagine what the bodies of the Iraqi women look like. They are dying without any record, they are dying completely unknown to the world. Their story will never be told. - WPA

      Separating the Waters

      waters-1.jpg
      View of the separation wall running through Palestinian lands in the West Bank city of Qalqilia, 26 January 2007. (Khaleel Reash/MaanImages)

      waters-2.jpg
      Figure 1 - To put this in context, we should remember that the Western Aquifer is the single most important groundwater resource in the whole of Israel and Palestine. Current pumping rates are around 360 million cubic metres a year. In dry years, the pumping rate can rise as high as 572 millions cubic metres. As a result, this aquifer alone yields more water than do the two other groundwater basins originating in the West Bank put together.

      waters-3.jpg
      Figure 2 - When it comes to international law, reallocation of groundwater resources is a delicate matter. While there are strong precedents for the joint management and negotiated allocation of surface water, there are hardly any for the sharing of groundwater resources.

      Whose Truth?

      nahr-al-bared-refugee-camp.jpg
      The northern entrance of Nahr al-Bared Refugee Camp, under fire from Lebanese forces. (Dr. Marcy Newman) When we finally reached Badawi camp to deliver the medicine we were learned that one refugee from Nahr al-Bared camp, who passed through a checkpoint earlier today, was told by a Lebanese soldier, "I hope that we can round up all the Palestinians, throw benzene on you, and light a fire." This is a truth that Lebanon does not want told. These are the stories that must be told and they far outweigh and out number the story of one prominent, wealthy Lebanese leader's international tribunal. - Dr. Marcy Newman

      Revolution may not take place unless the exploited masses are psychologically prepared for revolution. If the people do not support revolution, the clarion call for revolution will not be heeded.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      educate%20the%20women.jpg
      Prepare the masses - and educate the women, because women will be the vanguard of the revolution!

      On a Friday Night

      iraq-art-1.jpg
      His brother, early 20's was praying in the mosque. He was detained by the Americans who beat him up so bad they broke all his ribs. They finally released him not finding any evidence of his involvement in any "illegal" activities.

      G-8 Protesters Clash With German Police

      G8.jpg
      A hooded demonstrators throws a stone towards German police officers during clashes after a protest... The protest was organized by several dozen groups under the motto "another world is possible." "The world shaped by the dominance of the G-8 is a world of war, hunger, social divisions, environmental destruction and barriers against migrants and refugees," organizers said in leaflets handed out on the streets. - David Rising - The G-8 world represents far more than this. It represents the slaughter of millions of innocent human beings as a result of perpetual serial wars waged by G-8 member states. It represents not only hunger but the starvation deaths of more millions of human beings as a direct result of G-8 economic policies. G-8 countries are fully aware of the criminality of their policies and actions. They know full well that the protestors have a moral and legal right to resist and denounce their criminal policies. But, due to their inherent criminal capitalist natures, their only action is to call the police to suppress the dissidence, and suppress the exposure of their crimes to the world community. - WPA

      Depleted Uranium - A Way Out?

      DU.jpg
      Photo of an Iraqi child-victim of "Depleted" Uranium. Can anything be done to halt the use of these genocidal weapons? Francis Boyle, Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois and author of The Criminality of Nuclear Deterrence, thinks so. He has launched a campaign for a global pact against uranium weapons. Boyle points out that the 1925 Geneva Protocol prohibits: "the use in war of asphyxiating, poisonous or other gases and of all analogous liquids, materials or devices". Clearly he says, DU is "analogous" to poison gas. - Felicity Arbuthnot

      To be Palestinian in Lebanon is to be wished a thousand deaths

      baddawi-refugee-camp.jpg
      One of Nahr al-Bared's displaced at an UNRWA school in Baddawi Refugee Camp. (Tanya Traboulsi) The Lebanese army is committing crimes in the Nahr al-Bared camp and the Lebanese are silent. Perhaps the Lebanese should imagine the camp was a Beirut neighborhood and Fatah al-Islam was hiding, lets say, in Ashrafieh or the Hamra area. They should then ask themselves if they would be calling on the army to use the same methods to get rid of the group... To be Palestinian in Lebanon is to be wished a thousand deaths and hunted a million times. - Sami Hermez

      If you hurt someone's inner feelings arising from his or her innate tendencies, that is, if you inflict a blow on a person, then the reaction that is emitted from those wounded feelings is known as anger. When this anger creates its own vibrations in the mind, it exerts a tremendous influence on the nerve cells in a very short time, and causes disarray in the thinking process. The restlessness of the nerve cells causes a violent vibrational agitation in the nerve fibres, and as a result, the whole body starts trembling; the flow of blood to some parts of the body increases, and the functioning of the heart is disturbed. There is a tremendous deterioration of health. Such a person is easily defeated in any fight. Anger leads to premature death.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      old-useless.jpg
      Are the old useless in our society?

      The Salvador Option in Beirut

      It is also not certain where the explosion that killed Hariri was detonated. French experts assessed it was underground because the blast had cracked the foundations of adjacent buildings; manhole covers on the street had blown off and asphalt was propelled onto nearby rooftops. After it was found that an underground explosion would not implicate Syria - but rather the pro-US/Israeli Lebanese government who had supervised road work in the days before Hariri died - the focus shifted to an above-ground blast, via suicide bomber. - Trish Schuh

      A Little Girl Who Understands Too Much

      Please listen to this 13 year old child tell the big politicians, journalists, academics and NGO leaders that they are not doing their duty to the children of the world.

      Please watch this video.

      Unable to tolerate exploitation any longer

      Capitalists believe that only a few people can accumulate material wealth, depriving the rest. Thus there will always be only a few capitalists, while those who are the objects and tools of their exploitation form the majority. Like exploited beasts of burden which carry bags of sugar, in their crippled state of mind the majority feel that they do not have the right to taste the sweetness. This feeling is the greatest ally of the capitalists, so directly or indirectly they always try to nurture this type of feeling in the minds of the majority. Consequently they propagate various types of isms and ethereal theories with the help of the intellectuals in their pay whom they have reduced to the level of employee. When the majority, unable to tolerate this exploitation any longer or find any other way out, desperately leap into action, the capitalist age comes to an end. But it takes a long time for downtrodden people to understand that capitalists are the parasites of society. Hence thorough preparation is required to end the Capitalist Age.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      exploited-1.jpg

      The Only Solution To Reservation Imbroglio

      What can be the problems in allowing sub-quotas within quotas? If most of the OBCs are included within the SC/ST categories, net reservation percentage would exceed 50% bar on total reservation. Thus what we really need is 100% reservation to each caste, in accord with the percentage of respective population. The 50% bar on quotas imposed by the higher courts is totally unconstitutional and goes and the basic intent of the constitution. In the constitution, wherever there is mention of equality, there is a sub-clause indicating that nothing in that article should prevent the parliament from making laws giving special privilege to the deprived castes. - Dr. Satinath Choudhary

      For various reasons, this inertia develops in human beings. For instance, in some persons, this inertness grows out of a lack of self-confidence. Before starting any work, such persons think inwardly, "Will I be able to do it? Perhaps I can't. Out of this sort of hesitation or diffidence, a person develops inertia, the lack of mobility. There are still others who lack courage, who do not dare to take up any work, who hesitate to take the responsibility of initiating any work. This also leads to inertness. Again, there are some people who have the capability to work, who do not work due to lack of initiative. They sit inactive because of lack of self-confidence. A person who is a victim of this sort of inertness can never attain progress in life.That is why I say, whenever there is a desire to do any good deed, do it immediately, without bringing it to my notice, and in case of bad deeds, postpone as long as you can. In order to make progress, in order to perform noble deeds, you must give up these six defects: excessive sleep, indolence, fear, anger, laziness and procrastination.

      Shrii Prabhat R Sarkar
      cloudy_sky.jpg

      Who Wants Democracy?- Book Review

      Explaining the making of the Indian nation, Alam argues that the dominant secular Nehruvian model is now threatened by communal politics and regional assertion. The monolithic conception of nation derived either from the secular or from the Hindutva has been rejected by the linguistic cultural regions and the multiple ways of being Indian is taking shape over a period of time. Alam's arguments on democracy and the making of an Indian nation seem shallow and lack the understanding of a long historical trajectory. It does not explain the idea that India as a nation was conceived and constructed in opposition to the British. And the independence movement was a movement for nation-building and at the same time a struggle for self-rule. - Sarbeswar Sahoo

      Trump the Pimp, Oprah the Shill and Why Sheehan Weeps

      I visualized the end of the reign of 946 billionaires in the world — and poof! — it was fact. I closed my eyes so tight they hurt and I squeezed my fists and my face got red and I wished for an end of Fascism, terrorism and war, and I opened my eyes and the world was new-made with robins singing and azaleas blossoming, a rainbow forming after gentle rain, and healthy children singing everywhere. Except … I was dreaming. In a corner of my dream, I heard someone weeping. It was a mother who had lost her son in an unnecessary war. Absolutely unnecessary — as most wars are. People huddled around her, but no one could console her. She was very tired. She had tried so hard to awaken people. She had been very brave. No soldier had ever shown more courage. And now she felt broken. It had cost her so much. And she was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. - Dr. Gary Corseri

      The Evils of Lesser Evil Voting

      Finally, the deadly decline of American democracy results in large measure from lesser evil voters electing lesser evil politicians. When virtually no elected public official is there because most voters have embraced his clear principled, trustworthy positions we get a government that is easily corrupted by corporate and other moneyed interests. We get what we have now. And if you are dissatisfied with that, then reconsider the wisdom of lesser evil voting. We will only get the best government by voting for the best candidates. Otherwise, we get what we deserve and what the power elites prefer. - Joel Hirschhorn

      Terrorism Defined

      September 11, 2001 was, indeed, a threat to America, but one coming from within from real enemies. They want to undermine democracy and our freedoms, not preserve them, in pursuit of their own imperial interests for world domination by force through endless foreign wars and establishment of a locked down national "Homeland Security (police) State." They're well along toward it, and if they succeed, America, as we envision it, no longer will exist. Only by exposing the truth and resisting what's planned and already happening will there be any hope once again to make this nation a "land of the free and home of the brave" with "a new birth of freedom" run by a "government of the people, by the people, for the people" the way at least one former president thought it should be. - Stephen Lendman

      In the [present] capitalist age, religious exploitation is more psychic than physical, because the capitalists use the intellectuals to try to spread intellectual propaganda among the masses to prevent them from finding any philosophical justification for their suppressed grievances against the capitalist structure. This intellectual propaganda aims to convince people that they are the victims of circumstance. It argues, "Everything is destiny. Everything is preordained." Such doctrines help the capitalists to perpetuate their structure. They destroy the personal force of people and make them the playthings of fate. People accept the idea that everything is preordained, and support the status quo. Those who try to break the structure of the capitalist age and show the downtrodden the path of liberation, will have to advise the people to free themselves from the intoxicating effect of the opium of religion; otherwise how will they be able to serve the downtrodden people? A group of exploiters loudly object to a remark that was made by the great Karl Marx concerning religion. It should be remembered that Karl Marx never opposed spirituality, morality and proper conduct. What he said was directed against the religion of his time, because he perceived, understood and realized that religion had psychologically paralysed the people and reduced them to impotence by persuading them to surrender to a group of sinners.
      -
      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar

      wisdom-2.jpg

      Thin people may be fat inside, some doctors say

      Experts have long known that fat, active people can be healthier than their skinny, inactive counterparts. "Normal-weight persons who are sedentary and unfit are at much higher risk for mortality than obese persons who are active and fit," said Dr. Steven Blair, an obesity expert at the University of South Carolina. The good news is that internal fat can be easily burned off through exercise or even by improving your diet. "Even if you don't see it on your bathroom scale, caloric restriction and physical exercise have an aggressive effect on visceral fat," said Dr. Bob Ross, an obesity expert at Queen's University in Canada.

      US Attorney Resigns Following Conyers' Request for BBC Documents

      Griffin confidentially wrote: "The real story is this: There were thousands of reported illegal/fake voter registrations around the country, so some of the Republican State Parties mailed letters welcoming new voters to the newly registered voters. … The Republican State Parties ultimately wanted to show that thousands of fraudulent registrations had been completed." - Greg Palast

      The Lebanese Army is poised to enter

      "Yes, we have heard their statements too often. Please give them a message from me. The army of the Republic of Lebanon will enter the camps. But only if they lead the charge and enter first. We will watch them to go into Nahr al-Bared 100 meters and wait for their report. If we hear from them again we will follow them and perform our national duty. They will have performed theirs!" In the last 24 hours Geagea and Jumblatt have been cooling their gung ho rhetoric and have stated that there may be no need to rush into Nahr al-Bared. - Dr. Franklin Lamb

      The Unitary King George - Homeland Security Presidential Directive: an Unconstitutional bombshell

      "Comity," however, means courtesy, and the President would decide what kind of respect for the other two branches of government would be "proper." This Presidential Directive is a blatant power grab by Bush to institutionalize "the unitary executive." A seemingly innocuous phrase, the unitary executive theory actually represents a radical, ultra rightwing interpretation of the powers of the presidency. Championed by the conservative Federalist Society, the unitary executive doctrine gathers all power in the hands of the President and insulates him from any oversight by the congressional or judicial branches. - Prof. Marjorie Cohn

      Dear Readers,
      -
      The cost of maintaining the site has become too high. In addition, we want to organize a conference to meet and talk about solutions. Those of you who love this site, please send funds to help its continued expansion to support the upcoming conference. Please send checks or money orders, payable to "World Prout Assembly" to:
      -
      World Prout Assembly
      7 Bordeaux Drive
      Highland Heights, KY 41076
      -
      Donations can also be made through the Amazon boxes on the site.
      -
      With love and gratitude,
      -
      Garda Ghista
      at WPA

      Brazil: Bush-Lula biofuel plans based on conditions worse than slavery

      Fon said, "The worker should be able to count on the government to exercise oversight, establishing regulation. But in this case everything is complicated because the government is on the other side. Rather than guaranteeing the health of workers, the state, at this moment, is more interested in guaranteeing the production of ethanol, in guaranteeing that the mill owners have greater access to credit. At this moment, the defense of the workers is basically silenced." Lula and Bush, united with big capital, are agreed on the fundamental necessity for subordinating workers to conditions of life worse than those of the slaves. Their governments are acting in a way that can only deepen the contradictions of a society, which produces, on the one hand, the destruction of the lives of millions of workers, and on the other, the uncontrolled enrichment of a small layer of the world's population. - V. Hugo

      Brazilian cane cutter died from working 70 days without break

      Nevertheless, there is one thing that the ex-minister fails to explain: how are 170,000 workers going to find employment in an area that consists of barely 10 percent of the land on which they are now working? In the end, the production of fruit, wood or rubber is not more labor-intensive than the cutting of sugar cane. It is obvious, therefore, that in this minuscule area there will not be room for everyone. In reality, the "humanization" proposed by Rodrigues has a less pretty name: mass unemployment. - V. Hugo

      Australia: Former PM Whitlam testifies on 1975 murder of 'Balibo Five' journalists

      Whitlam's appearance before the coroner's court is likely to mark the final chapter in his somewhat desperate campaign to deny culpability. It has been, in its own way, a fitting end. Now 90-years-old, the former prime minister spent most of his time in the coroner's court reading from a pre-prepared statement. When asked about matters other than those directly relating to the statement, he appeared to have difficulty in following questions and recalling basic facts. Only when it came to blaming the journalists for their own deaths did Whitlam become lucid and even aggressive. Shirley Shackleton, the murdered newsman's widow, later condemned the former Labor leader. "I just think he is despicable," she said. "He is totally despicable. Dead men can't tell stories so it's left to their poor old wives to do it for them." - Patrick O'Connor

      Lebanese military resumes shelling of Palestinian camp

      This is a hollow gesture, given that the parliament has been deadlocked for months by conflict between the Siniora government and the Shia-based parties Hezbollah and Amal. Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri of Amal has refused to convene a session to ratify the creation of a tribunal because he rejects the legitimacy of the Siniora government. He has stated that the basis for resolving the dispute over a Lebanese tribunal is the creation of a national unity cabinet that allows veto powers to the opposition parties. - Chris Marsden - Nowadays the whole world shouts 'unity.' What does it mean? The unity of moralists with immoralists? How is it possible? The unity of justice-seeking persons with professional politicians? Why not we work everywhere to unite the moralists? This means that in their personal lives, they are following some basic, simple morality. It means that they love truth and justice over everything else. There are thousands or millions of such moralists in the world. If the real moralists unite and work together, no force on earth can stop them from achieving their goals! - WPA

      After starting meditation, one starts psychic fighting against the crude force, the crude force functioning within the mind, the crude force functioning within the society, the crude force functioning within the family and the crude force functioning within the country. One starts fighting, so one becomes a hero. This heroism in fighting is the actual meditation. This is life. Life is the constant fight against belligerent forces. Life is fight. When one starts to fight one becomes a [genuine] human being in a human body.
      -
      Shrii Prabhat R Sarkar

      tamilsunrise.jpg

      As May death toll of US soldiers hits 124, Bush administration calls for permanent US military presence in Iraq

      "Where the Bush administration has failed, tragically and repeatedly, is in explaining to the American public why US forces were sent into Iraq in the first place, and why they must remain there now," Koppel writes. Scoffing off as ridiculous official explanations such as America's "moral obligation to deal with chaos and anarchy" in other countries, Koppel says the real reason "has to do with American interests: stability in the Persian Gulf, the world's single largest producer and exporter of oil and natural gas ... That is not an easy political argument to make: Blood for oil has never been a popular slogan in America," Koppel acknowledges. Nevertheless, he said, politicians had to tell the Americans if they wanted to keep driving their cars they had to support the war. "If you try to keep those vehicles running without Persian Gulf oil, you'll know that a U.S. withdrawal from Iraq is nowhere in our immediate future." - Jerry White - Well, at least mainstream media journailst Ted Koppel has admitted that the US is there for oil and nothing else. Does he not feel any kind of moral compunction regarding the one million Iraqis murdered by the US government to get that oil? Or does Mr. Koppel feel that the ends justify the means? And does Mr. Koppel also feel that to "stabilize" oil supplies in Iran the US government should drop nuclear bombs on that country? American arrogance is truly astounding. - WPA

      The G-8 summit and the Left Party of Germany

      After all, who is more adept at controlling and channelling social discontent than those bureaucrats who have spent their whole lives doing nothing else. This is known and accepted by both the bourgeoisie and The Left. They have worked long and closely enough together to be able to trust one another. "Another world is possible" is the official slogan of the demonstration in Rostock. The aim of those who have organised the demonstration, however, is not to create a new world, but rather to chain the masses of humanity to the rotting foundations of a system that threatens to bury mankind in the rubble of its own collapse. - Felix Faber

      US antiwar protest groups silent on Cindy Sheehan's resignation from Democratic Party

      Sheehan has, to her credit, decided to take a principled stand. That she as yet lacks a worked-out political perspective is entirely understandable in a country where historical truth is systematically suppressed and a media establishment devotes its huge resources to pumping out government propaganda and lies on a daily basis. Her great strength is that she strives to speak the truth. She has taken the measure of the Democrats not only from their political record, but also from considerable first-hand experience. She has met or been in contact with nearly every leading Democratic politician in the two years since she first came to public attention when she established "Camp Casey" on the outskirts of Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, and began to demand an explanation from the "commander-in-chief" on why her son, killed in Iraq in April of 2004, died. Her revulsion against the double-dealing and cowardly capitulation of the congressional Democrats reflects the thinking of millions of people in the US. - Patrick Martin

      We are not to fear population increase

      It is wrong to believe that the rapid increase in the population will in any way affect the collective economic structure. Today capitalists are trying to check the growth of the population by propagating the practice of birth control, because increases in the population will be detrimental to capitalism. In a collective economic structure one need not support birth control. Rather, the growth of the population will be helpful in the production of essential commodities. In the scientific age one tablet will be sufficient for a complete meal. So we are not to fear the increase of the population.

      Shrii Prabhat R. Sarkar
      population.jpg

      One must fight against these external bondages and internal bondages. This fight is with the left hand, and with the right hand, one must serve the entire universe without any restriction of caste, creed or nationality, but rather with the sentiment of Neohumanism: "The universe is mine, all living beings are mine. I am to serve them, I am to help them. If I don't serve them, if I don't help them, who else will help them? I am here to serve them!" In this way, if you are fighting against those inner and outer bondages with one hand, and serving the universe with the other, your existence will be blissful in each and every field of your movement – your very existence will be joyful.
      -
      Shrii Prabhat R Sarkar

      the_river_of_monsoon.jpg

      Click Here to PayLearn More

      --
      World Prout Assembly
      http://www.worldproutassembly.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        dear friends
        this time is to consider our priorities than our luxiries. i am with all people and groups who oppose the unequallity.

        thanks

        On 6/3/07, Garda Ghista <gardaghista@...> wrote:

[...]

        From Foot Soldier of Empire to Rebel for Peace: Camilo Mejía's War

[...]

        Email: editor@worldproutassembly.org