      From: "D.C." <onesun7@...>
      To: WPANews@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:10:13 PM GMT -08:00 Tijuana / Baja California
      Subject: [WPA News] Thank u :)

      Glad to be included!

      "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
      liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow
      private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by
      inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will
      grow up around (the banks) will deprive the people of all property
      until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers
      conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and
      restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas
      Jefferson
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic