Ann Peterson: Three Asteroid/Comet vision

  • Stephen L. Bening
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Dear Stephen,
      Here is the account of the vision dealing with the
      comets and the destruction to befall America that I
      was given.

      In April 2001 I was moved to ask God what was
      coming at us. The question was as generic as
      that...but not the answer. I was then shown North
      America on a globe. I saw three balls of fire
      streaking across the globe. One hits in the Gulf of
      Mexico...another hits near the east coast of
      Florida...and the third is further out in the
      Atlantic. I then see America get smaller. Florida
      is washed over as well as much of the east coast and
      the coastal areas of the Gulf. I asked if people
      would be warned of this event in any way. I was told
      that this was the warning. I asked again about the
      others that did not hear or see initial warnings. I
      heard that there would be a very small window of
      opportunity for people to get out of harms way...but
      most would still not listen. Then the only
      "close-up" view I got was of I-95...it was a death
      trap...and those were the words I heard too. Then I
      was shown a short period of relative stillness then I
      saw the middle of America rise up, then separate into
      two land masses with a great body of water between the
      two halves. When I inquired about what I was to
      do...I live In Florida...I was shown a specific area
      in North Carolina that I had to be at. I was also
      told I would be there before this happened. I am
      currently planning my move for asap. If finances had
      allowed I would be there now...but things being as
      they are I will be there in the next two months. I
      cannot even begin to list all the ways God has
      confirmed this for me.

      Ann Peterson is currently a resident of Orlando, Florida.

      http://tax.yahoo.com