Changes in WOSSNAME

  • Joseph Schaumburger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2000
      Dear friends,

      As you know, Andrew Millard has resigned as
      editor of WOSSNAME. Andrew did an excellent job,
      and we are very sorry to see him go.

      However, we must move on. I am therefore
      announcing the following changes:

      New Editor in Chief:

      Jason Parlevliet

      Managing Editor:

      Nathan Clissold

      Copy Chief:

      Dylan Williams

      Senior Staff Writer:

      Andy Stout

      Art Director:

      Rhett Pennell

      World Membership Director:

      Becky Swaney
      ---------------------------------------
      If you would like to write for WOSSNAME
      on a one-time or continuing basis, please
      write to: Joe Schaumburger
      JSCHAUM111@...
      and just send it to me.

      We're looking for trivia quizzes, puzzles,
      local news, meet reports, discussions of
      TP books and/or anything else that interests
      you. We need your help.

      Cordially,

      Joe Schaumburger
      World Coordinator