SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -- MAY 2009 -- POSSIBLE MISSING PART 4

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:47 AM
      Wotcha, WOSS readers! Further to the mystery of some of you
      occasionally not receiving one or more parts of each issue, we've
      made a discovery about the May 2009 issue that leads to the sad
      conclusion that *most or all* of you may not receive part 4 this
      month.

      And why is that? Well, because Fernando's horoscope this month
      concerns letters from his readers in Ankh-Morpork, and it turns out
      that internet providers' and individuals' spam-catchers have flagged
      part 4 as spam because one of these letters contains...

      ...wait for it...

      ...a Howondaland Scam.

      Oops.

      So feel free to write to me if you don't receive part 4, but I
      suspect that any attempts on my part to re-send it to you will get
      the same result... so I suggest you read part 4 on the WOSSNAME
      website, because Fernando is in fine form this month!

      Apologies and head-scratchings,

      Annie Mac