WOSSNAME -- MARCH 2001 -- PART 2 OF 3 (continued)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 10:31 PM
      WOSSNAME -- MARCH 2001 -- PART 2 OF 3 (continued)

      5) THE THIEF OF TIME: UK TOUR

      Thursday 3rd May
      --------------------------
      12.30-1.30pm
      Hammicks
      St Peter’s Street
      St Albans AL1 3LF

      4.30-5.30pm
      Ottakars
      Unit 32-33 Castle Quay
      Banbury OX16 5DZ

      Friday 4th May
      -------------------------
      12.30-1.30pm
      Waterstones
      Merry Hill Centre
      Brierley Hill
      West Midlands DY5 1SJ

      4.30-5.30pm
      Waterstones
      91 Deansgate
      Manchester M3 2BW

      Saturday 5th May
      -------------------------
      12.00-1.00pm
      Borders
      34 Colisium Way
      Ellesmore Port
      Cheshire CH65 9HD

      Friday 18th May
      -----------------------
      12.30-1.30pm
      Books Etc
      Cabot Place East
      Canary Wharf
      London E14 4QT

      4.30-5.30pm
      Hammicks
      8 The Carfax
      Horsham
      West Sussex RH12 1DP

      Saturday 19th May
      ---------------------------
      12.00-1.00pm
      Ottakars
      6/8 Grace Reynolds Walk
      Main Square Shopping Centre
      Camberley GU15 3SN

      Thursday 24th May
      ----------------------------
      12.30-1.30pm
      Ottakars
      The Bridges Shopping Centre
      Sunderland SR1 3RB

      4.30-5.30pm
      Waterstones
      Emerson Chambers
      Newcastle NE1 7JF

      Friday 25th May
      -----------------------
      12.30-1.30pm
      Borders
      1-5 Davygate
      York YO1 8QR

      4.30-5.30pm
      Waterstones
      25-26 Butts Court
      Leeds LS1 1JS

      Saturday 26th May
      ---------------------------
      12.00-1.00pm
      Waterstones
      1-5 Bridlesmith Gate
      Nottingham NG1 2GR

      -- Colin Smythe
      6) THE LIMERICK CONTEST

      MORE LIMERICKS FROM CANADA

      Here’s proof Rincewind's’ a wizard I’ll show,
      it’s something I think we should know.
      He can’t cast a spell,
      but the way you can tell
      is because the sign on his hat says so!

      On the mortal and DEATH the moon shone
      The mortal knew life as he knew it was gone
      “I thought your horse was of bone”
      The answer in reply was a moan:
      I GOT TIRED OF WIRING BITS ON!

      7) LETTERS FROM OUR READERS

      NANNY OGG, MIDWIFE

      Dear Editor,

      I've received a birth certificate for a child born at Steiglits,
      Victoria in 1894 and the midwife was Nanny Ogg. She
      does get around a bit, doesn't she?

      -- Dianne Hughes, Australia

      HAVELOCK VETINARI

      Dear Editor,

      I was reading was 'The Prince' by a certain
      Niccolo Machiavelli.

      Do you think he bears an uncanny resemblance
      to a certain Patrician? Even down to his friendship
      with Leonard(o)?

      -- Bobby Cox